On Monday night, Becky Lynch carried one more legend into her battle with Bayley and the remainder of Damage CTRL. While Lynch and Lita combat IYO SKY and Dakota Kai for the women’s tag team titles on Raw, Lobby of Famer Trish Stratus made her re-visitation of assist with night the numbers game against the Damage CTRL triplet.
Stratus managed to take out Bayley, who had meddled in the match at a few minutes. With the numbers even, Lita and Lynch had the option to get come out on top and end Damage CTRL’s championship rule, working toward an inescapable WrestleMania match.
CBS Sports was with you the entire night with recaps and features of all the activity from Van Andel Field in Amazing Rapids, Michigan.
Trish Stratus returns to help Becky Lynch and Lita come out on top for tag championships
Women’s Tag Team Championship – – Becky Lynch and Lita def. Damage CTRL (c) through pinfall to bring home the championships. Bayley caused an interruption at ringside by sliding a title belt into the ring. As the ref eliminated it, Bayley went around the ring and pulled Lita off the ring cover to forestall a hot tag. Lynch managed to remove from the pin that followed before Trish Stratus’ music hit, and she raced to the ring to take out Bayley. Lynch, at long last, made the tag to Lita, who moved in some offence before moving to an IYO SKY moonsault. Stratus again took out Bayley, and Lynch secured Dakota Kai an armbar on the ring cover while Lita hit SKY with a moonsault to score the come out on top and catch the championships.
No discourtesy to a significant figure throughout the entire existence of American women’s wrestling; however, Lita is seriously hopelessly lost in a ring with these women. All that she does looks abnormal, and all of the ring rust is appearing. It is almost guaranteed that WWE will sort out a method for making the inescapable six-woman tag match, including Damage CTRL and Lita, Lynch and Stratus, function admirably enough. It was a pleasant second for Lita, and anything to make the women’s tag belts important is great. Grade: C
What else occurred on WWE Raw?
- Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa def. The Road Benefits using pinfall after Sikoa hit Angelo Dawkins with the Samoan Spike. After the match, The Bloodline continued after the Benefits,, yet Kevin Owens ran in to hit Sikoa with a superkick before putting Uso down with a shocker.
- Brock Lesnar acknowledged MVP’s demand to confront Omos at WrestleMania. Lesnar showed up on MVP’s “VIP Lounge” set. Lesnar urged MVP to “sell the battle” and persuade him why the match should occur, encouraging “no suplexes.” After MVP advertised the titanic conflict up agreeable to Lesnar, Lesnar acknowledged before shaking MVP’s hand and welcoming him to share a toast. As opposed to MVP’s champaign, Lesnar demanded they do a fix of homebrew. MVP gagged on the shot and spit right in front of Lensar, driving Lesnar to at last hit MVP with the F5 that was going to happen the whole portion.
- Cody Rhodes, def. Chad Peak utilizing pinfall after hitting Cross Rhodes. After the match, Rhodes said that he heard Roman Rules would be at SmackDown so that he would be as well.
- The Day of atonement cut a backstage promotion with Dominik Mysterio letting his dad know that he’d be at SmackDown on Friday, Rhea Ripley exciting her WrestleMania match with Charlotte Style, and Finn Balor letting Edge know that their contention would be over when he concludes it is finished.
- Asuka def. Carmella, through accommodation with her adjusted armbar. After the match, Asuka called Bianca Belair to the ring. As the two were up close and personal, Carmella went after from behind and left the ring before Asuka and Belair returned to their feet.
- Candice LeRae def. Flautist Niven utilizing pinfall with a roll-up. Nikki Cross was outside the ring and unintentionally caused an interruption that let LeRae win the bombshell.
- Seth Rollins appeared on “Miz television” and hit Miz with a superkick after Miz insulted him about Logan Paul. Rollins then, at that point, took Miz’s telephone and called Paul to advise him to appear one week from now on Raw. Paul acknowledged the proposition and tried to flap his gums when they were eye to eye.
- Bobby Lashley, def. Elias utilizing accommodation with the Hurt Lock. After the match, Lashley cautioned Whinny Wyatt to let him be, or Lashley would hurt him. As Lashley left the ring, a video played of Wyatt playing out a “Muscle Man Dance” melody.
- Jonny Gargano def. Otis through pinfall with One Last Beat. Otis had mentioned the match after Maxine Dupri said she needed to be ringside for an Otis match. During the match, Dexter Lumis caused an interruption by endeavouring to grab Mace, setting up the completion.